A CLOSER LOOK TO HISPANIC OUTLOOK MAGAZINE
More than 27 years ago José López-Isa had a mission. He could see that Hispanics were becoming the fastest growing and youngest demographic in this country. He realized that they were destined to become a dominant part of the American workforce and the hottest labor commodity globally. There was only one thing that stood in the way of the world embracing these individuals to support an aging population: a quality education. This was the inspiration for The Hispanic Outlook in High Education Magazine.
A lot has changed since José López-Isa first conceived of his flagship print magazine, The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education Magazine. And now, still under José’s direction, Hispanic Outlook Publishing has undergone exciting state of the art technological changes and has revamped itself to meet the challenges of a fast-paced multimedia world. Now more than ever we are Hispanic Strong!
The new Hispanic Outlook (now The Hispanic Outlook on Education Magazine) provides a vastly improved experience for our readers online and in our print magazine. It now has a responsive design across all devices, better navigation and search, immersive and fun new features, and much more. Editorially, we now have an array of new tools at our disposal to create great content for the digital world.
And we didn’t stop there. With an unimpeachable reputation for excellence, Hispanic Outlook is a magazine that readers and advertisers alike trust. The loyalty of our solid readership base of 75,000 is a receptive unique target audience and important value-added for advertisers that want to align themselves and their marketing message to a trusted and targeted publication that exclusively brings the unique niche Hispanic professional demographic that no other education publication can deliver. None
The redesign of Hispanic Outlook includes a commitment to timeliness and freshness of content. A dramatically shortened lead time to publication allows for the inclusion of late-breaking news stories that were previously impractical to include in the magazine. Our new and regular features and columns give readers an exclusive and renewed understanding of the important issues influencing higher education. These columns and features include:
1. School rankings based on colleges and universities with the most Hispanic students and degree-earners in various disciplines.
2. Scholars Corner features the reflections and insights of Hispanic students, graduates and professionals.
3. Profiles of prominent Hispanic higher education professionals.
4. The examination of cutting-edge programs operating in colleges and universities.
5. Political and social commentary specialty columns aimed toward the Hispanic student or professional.
6. *BEYOND TUITION – Money matters as it relates to the college experience.
7. *TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM – The latest hi-tech developments in the classroom.
8. *HIGHER FED AND WELLNESS – Health and nutrition education.
*are available for sponsorship
Contact Us Now at (201) 587-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org