Hispanic Outlook (HO) will be delving into the financial options and obstacles in the world of academia for our May 22 issue.
- Public vs. private nonprofit vs. private for-profit schools
- Innovative scholarships, grants, incentives and tuition-free programs
- Can Pell Grants work year-round?
- Does tuition-free really mean free?
- Does saving for college mean sacrificing the retirement fund?
- And more!
Limited ad space is still available for this special issue. For more information, contact Tomás at email@example.com or at 201-587-8800.