Hispanic Outlook (HO) will be delving into the financial options and obstacles in the world of academia for our May 22 issue.
· What schools receive the most government grants: public, private nonprofit or private for-profit schools?
· Innovative scholarships, grants, incentives and tuition-free programs
· Can Pell Grants work year-round?
· Does tuition-free really mean free?
· Does saving for college mean sacrificing your retirement fund?
· And more!
Very limited ad space still available! For more information, contact Tomás at email@example.com or at 201-587-8800.