By The Associated Press
Your look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. WITH HOPES FOR PEACE UNCERTAIN, TRUMP LANDS IN ISRAEL
The Republican makes his first visit to the flashpoint region with few concrete ideas of solving a problem that has vexed U.S. presidents for decades.
2. LAWMAKERS VOW AIRING OF COMEY FIRING REASONS
Congressional action into the FBI director's dismissal comes amid a deepening investigation into Russia's interference with the U.S. election.
3. NORTH KOREA SAYS READY TO DEPLOY, MASS-PRODUCE NEW MISSILE
Pyongyang says its new medium-range rocket is capable of reaching Japan and major U.S. military bases.
4. AP: FORD SHAKEUP AT TOP
The automaker is replacing CEO Mark Fields amid questions about its current performance and future strategy.
5. GRASSROOTS MOVEMENTS CONFRONTING SCHOOL SEX ASSAULT
Elementary and secondary schools adapt intervention approaches typically used to handle potential school shooters, AP finds.
6. HOW THOSE AFFECTED FEEL ABOUT NAFTA
AP interviews workers on both sides of the Texas-Mexico border to better understand a relationship that generates $500 billon in bilateral trade each year.
7. RACE, GENDER, FAME ISSUES AS COSBY JURY SELECTION STARTS
Lawyers in the entertainer's sex assault case hope to find a dozen jurors and six alternates in Pittsburgh willing to be sequestered nearly 300 miles from home.
8. WHICH FELINE MIGHT BE NEXT URBAN PEST
Joining the likes of foxes, coyotes and even mountain lions in rare cases, hungry bobcats are making a home in small towns and suburbs.
9. WHO WON BIG AT BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS
Rapper Drake gets a lucky 13 wins at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas beating Adele's previous record.
10. LEBRON PROVES MORTAL
The Cavs star had the worst playoff game of his career, scoring just 11 points and committing six turnovers in a stunning loss Game 3 to Boston.
Renew your subscription to Hispanic Outlook here