Hispanic Outlook (HO) will be delving into the financial options and obstacles in the world of academia for our May 22 issue.
- What schools receive the most government grants: public, private nonprofit or private for-profit schools?
- Innovative scholarships, grants, incentives and tuition-free programs
- Can Pell Grants work year-round?
- Does tuition-free really mean free?
- Does saving for college mean sacrificing your retirement fund?
- And more!
The deadline for taking out ad space in this issue is Wednesday, May 17. For more information, contact Tomás at email@example.com or at 201-587-8800.